- FIRESTORM II – New Ceramic Grain CA/Y Plus (Stiff)
- FIRESTORM II has a finer crystalline structure than our Original Firestorm material, allowing each mineral to resharpen more often providing longer life and faster cutting (up to 30% longer than our original Firestorm Ceramic material). Stays sharp with a lighter work pressure than our “Original”.
- Works great on most metals including titanium! Tip for use on Titanium – run at slower speeds (2500 sfpm)
- “ORIGINAL” FIRESTORM Ceramic C/A/X Plus (Stiff) “Prices Reduced”
- Still a favorite on carbon steel, 400 series stainless and Inconel
- BLUE CERAMIC CA/J Plus (Flexible) “Prices Reduced”
- Ideal when flexibility is needed or when finer grits are required (80-220-J)
- ZA/Y Plus (Stiff) GREEN ZIRC
- AO/Y Plus (Stiff) BROWN AO (Heavy Duty) (Call for availability & price)
- AO/X Std (Medium) BROWN AO (General Purpose)
- AO/J Plus (Flexible) GREEN AO
- AO Film (Flexible) BLUE FILM with white velour backing
- AO Ilumeron NEW PRODUCT: Very long life, produces very fine surfaces, great for creating the final edge!
- Surface Conditioning belts can be used to perform detail work such as blending, polishing, cleaning, contour finishing, deburring edges, fine finishing, flat finishing, setting the grain, stainless steel finishing, and attaining straightline-brushed finishes on a variety of metals. They can be used on conventional belt machines and air sanders.
- Works great in place of leather strops for honing the edge. Can be used with or without compound.