ACTIROX – (AK890Y) New VSM Shaped Ceramic Grain – CA/Y Plus (Stiff) (Grit – 36)
- Geometrically shaped ceramic abrasive grain for maximum stock removal. An aggressive cut combined with low contact pressure results in less noise and vibration, and less strain for the machine and its operators. Faster grinding significantly reduces the machining time. The TOP SIZE coat results in a cool cut, which significantly reduces material waste and renders further reworking unnecessary.
FIRESTORM II – (XK885Y) New Ceramic Grain – CA/Y Plus (Stiff) (Grits 36-120)
- FIRESTORM II has a finer crystalline structure than our Original Firestorm material, delivering 30% longer life, more consistent cut rates, and fewer deep scratches (when compared to our original Firestorm Ceramic material). Grains also resharpen with lighter work pressure.
- Works great on most metals. #1 performer on titanium! Tip for use on Titanium – run at slower speeds (2500 sfpm)
ORIGINAL FIRESTORM – (XK870X) Ceramic – C/A/X Plus (Stiff) (Grits 36-120)
- This is our fastest-cutting ceramic product! Can leaves deeper scratches than Firestorm II.
- Still a favorite on carbon steel, 400 series stainless, and Inconel.
BLUE CERAMIC – (JS997 / 052J) CA/J Plus (Flexible) (Grits 80-220)
- Ideal when flexibility is needed or when finer grits are required
ZIRC PLUS – (R203) ZA/Y Plus (Stiff) (Grits 24-120)
- GREEN ZIRC – This is the “Original Green Zirc” material. Still considered by many to be the best zirc available!
- AO/Y Plus (R192) (Stiff) (Grits 24-600) BROWN AO (Heavy Duty) (Not shown above, please call for availability & price)
- AO/X Std (XA911) (Medium) (Grits 36-400) BROWN AO (General Purpose)
- AO/J Plus (KA537) (Flexible) (Grits 60-600) GREEN AO
- AO/J Flex (RB406) (Extra Flexible) (Grits 60-400) BLUE AO
- AO Film (SA331) (Flexible) (Grits 40-2000) BLUE FILM with white velour backing
- Surface Conditioning belts can be used to perform detail work such as blending, polishing, cleaning, contour finishing, deburring edges, fine finishing, flat finishing, setting the grain, stainless steel finishing, and attaining straight line-brushed finishes on a variety of metals. They can be used on conventional belt machines and air sanders.
- Works great in place of leather strops for honing the edge. Can be used with or without compound.